Areas Covered in an Inspection
Here are the key areas you can expect to be covered in a home inspection report:
- Structural components including foundation and framing of the home.
- Exterior features including siding, soffit, porches, balconies, walkways, railings and driveways.
- Roof system including shingles, flashing and skylights.
- Electrical system including service panels, breakers and fuses.
- Plumbing systems including pipes, drains, water heating equipment and sump pumps.
- Heating system including equipment and venting.
- Cooling system including energy sources and distribution equipment.
- Interior features including walls, ceilings, floors, windows, doors, stairs and railings.
- Insulation and ventilation including those in the attic and other unfinished spaces.
- Fireplaces including chimneys and vents.
We can also include at additional cost:
Need an Inspection? Get started today!
Request your commercial, home or termite inspection now.